These lovely oxidized earrings are handcrafted with copper and Turquoise. Copper can be used to stabilize and to balance the flow of blood within the body, helping to increase circulatory functions when necessary. A fashionable statement piece that will become a conversation piece!
- Earrings Measure: 2 5/8" x 1" (Including ear wires)
What does copper do in our body?
Copper is used by our body to support many health functions and copper deficiencies cause many health problems.
- Healing copper is an essential component of the natural pigment, melanin that gives color to our skin, hair, and eyes. Yes, copper helps stop our hair from turning grey and helps keep our hair thick.
- Healing copper is required in our body to make enzymes that stop our arteries from hardening and the resulting high blood pressure.
- Healing copper is required to support the enzyme lysyl oxidase. Lysyl Oxidase is used in the synthesis and maintenance of bone and connective tissue. If this enzyme is somehow not working properly, the maintenance breaks down. We believe that copper is essential to the activation of lysyl oxidase and supports both elastin and collagen, areas of great concern for arthritis sufferers.
- Healing copper is considered to have a positive influence on blood circulation and metabolism.
- Healing copper is considered a strong conductor of energy (considered an excellent combination with magnetic field therapy) as an aid for exhaustion.